Before you get started:
- Name of the insured, and their date of birth and relationship to you
- Social security number of primary certificate holder
- Name of the provider or medical facility that performed the service
- Police report if claim is the result of a vehicle accident
Things to note:
- The effective date of coverage is the date you are eligible to begin filing claims. The specific injury or event must occur on or after the coverage effective date.
- Make sure to upload the necessary, completed forms via the “Upload” button.
See how the claims process works:
Call 1-888-238-4840 for more information.